Contrary to popular belief, there is no evidence to suggest that HIV is a dangerous virus that it claims to be. This is one of more than a hundred strange retroviruses. It is called a retrovirus because of the way in which it attacks host cells in the body that infect it. Host cells are called T-cells (or T-helper cells) a type of white blood cell that is involved in providing immunity; the body’s natural defenses against disease. During the early stages of infection, symptoms of a severe cold or flu-like manifest. About 10-14 days later the individual returns to health. Take the story of Dr. Robert E. Willner. So convinced that HIV is a harmless virus and wanting to prove it to the general public, he injected himself with HIV-positive haemophiliac blood on a live Spanish television chat show! Yes, he is fine and is considered HIV negative after!
Another piece of evidence that exposes the absurd notion that HIV is dangerous comes from a random sample of Japanese people. AIDS is not known in this country. Remarkably, it was found that 25% of the random sample were found to be HIV positive.
Following are bullet points that are well supported with evidence that HIV does not cause AIDS.
- HIV does not destroy the T-helper cells it attacks.
- The number of infected T cells is too low to cause AIDS
- There is no conclusive evidence to suggest that there is such a thing as a ‘latent period’, the time interval before HIV causes infection
- To date, the HIV virus has never been isolated and therefore there is no empirical evidence of its existence. There are many bets offered to people who can successfully isolate and identify the HIV virus. So far there are no takers.
- No one has ever been able to show that there are genes in HIV that are responsible for giving rise to AIDS.
- Laboratory testing methods for HIV are extremely flawed and unreliable. If you find all of this very hard to accept then have a look at the disclaimer that comes with various test kits. You will obviously find that in effect, they echo what I have said: that they are not reliable. – The line stroke for all this madness should be made loud and clear.
Don’t take the “HIV” “test. If you are offered then refuse at all costs!
Don’t play Russian roulette with your life.